Monday, May 23, 2011

Open

It is so hard to open my eyes when I am spread open before you. To see the look on your face, the predatory gleam in your eyes, the set of your jaw...the grin. Tied up and immobile, I cannot turn away. I cannot bury my face in the pillow. I cannot hide.

To watch your eyes taking in the scene. My legs spread and bound, my thighs tied open, my hands above my head. Nothing to protect myself, nothing behind which to hide. I am exposed, vulnerable, open to you.

But to open my eyes I can see...I see the look...the longing...the need to make me yours. Until I see that look I can be calm and collected. Once I see that look I know how little control I have.

With that comes the realization that my vulnerability has nothing to do with the bindings. My vulnerability is entirely because I have given myself to you...for your enjoyment and pleasure, to do with what you wish. It is this that truly makes me vulnerable.

And I can't get enough.

No comments: