Thursday, June 23, 2011

Words

Dirty little things, whispered in my ear, often have as much of an effect as the dirty little things.

Please.

Tell me how you're going to spread my legs wide so you can see how wet you make me.

Please.

Tell me how I can't move. Tell me how soft and wet and warm I am when you touch me.

Please.

Tell me I'm a dirty girl because two fingers are never enough.

Please.

Tell me how my ass is bright red and you can see the outline of your fingers from where you spanked me.

Please.

Tell me to relax, to breath, to push back against you slowly as you slide in to my ass.

Please.

Tell me how it might hurt, but you want to fuck me like the little whore I am.

Please.

Tell me how you can feel me cumming when I grip you tighter and tighter.

Please.

Tell me I'm a good girl.

Please.

2 comments:

DauntlessVitality said...

The power of words...it can have a dramatic affect. Just as much, it's the tone and way those words are uttered. Combine the words with the actions and then you have a combination that can equal total bliss.

DV

SBF said...

I don't have anything as thoughtful as DV, all I can say is Very Hot! I loved it :)